WXS-Walk-In RoomsModular Radiation Safety Walk-in Rooms
Modular walk-in rooms are designed to be assembled on site with modular panels according to the customer’s space constraints and energy requirements.Request a Quote
Single door or electromechanical biparting doors.
These larger room assemblies can accommodate either a stationary tube or a motorized overhead gantry manipulation system.
All safety interlocks and lights included
Compliant with Federal Regulations: CR Title 21 section 1020 Sub chapter J
- -Laser cut steel
- -Locking front door mechanism
- -Door safety interlock and BRH switch installed
- -Warning Light
- -Working height approximately 33″
- -Adjustable source to film distance (optional)
- -Complies with Federal Title 21 , 1020.40 , ch10 cabinet radiography
- -Available in 160kV, 225kv, 320kV or 450kV.
- – Can be used with film or digital (DR or CR)
- -Smallest footprint 320cabinet designed to house the HV generators underneath
regarding our X-Ray Support Services?
Our friendly and knowledgeable team of NDT technicians are standing by to answer any questions you may have regarding Willick Engineering’s X-Ray Solutions or any other industry related issues.Request a Quote