About Willick Engineering
Willick Engineering Company shall continuously endeavor to:
- Be the most respected supplier of Non Destructive Testing x-ray equipment in the United States of America.
- Manufacture X-ray systems while carefully balancing quality, reliability and cost, never jeopardizing quality and reliability.
- Utilize the latest advances in technology and develop new creative methods and systems for leading edge X-ray applications.
- To maintain the same old fashioned, high level, of one on one customer service we have been known for since 1965.
- To In order to achieve this goal we pledge:
To maintain an environment which involves all employees, suppliers, and customers in the pursuit of never ending improvement in the quality of our products by maintaining open doors and open minds to all parties in order that everyone’s knowledge, ability, and efforts can benefit the company, our customers, and our industry.
To insure that our valued customers receive the highest level of support on their equipment by maintaining a network of highly skilled, well trained, and conscientious, staff.
To provide our valued employees a safe and professional work atmosphere that fosters a sense of pride in the quality of their work, as well as a path to prosperity as the fruits of their efforts flow into increased revenue for the company
To achieve these goals and success while maintaining an ethical commitment to our customers, our employees, the community, and the environment.
- April, 2008 Willick Engineering supports Don Bosco Tech – Computed Radiography Donation
- April 2008, Orange Coast Testing now provides Computed Radiography Testing and Training
We welcome you to contact us toll free at 800-756-2626 or by using the form below to send an electronic message.